Does your HP printer not functioning appropriately? Is it keeps going offline whenever you try to print a document from your computer? Well, you are not alone who is facing this problem. HP Printer Keeps Going Offline is a pretty common problem that is faced by lots of printer users while using their device.
Usually, this error crops up due to printer connection problem or corruption of data and it is shown by an exclamation mark inside a triangle. In most of the cases, you can get rid of the issue by checking the cable, network, cartridge and paper jam issues. In some cases, you might need to reset and install your HP printer in order to get it back to work. However, you can also try some effective instructions to fix this issue.
Check for any paper jam and ink cartridge issues
- Turn your HP printer on and make sure it has been correctly plugged.
- Check for all unfastened cables and reconnect them appropriately for good connectivity.
- Make sure that the printer has sufficient paper in the tray. If necessary, then add more paper.
- Take a clear look inside the printer for any paper jams. If present then clear it immediately.
- Open the printer and check for the ink cartridge levels. For this, you can also use printer software to identify low ink warnings. Press ok to dismiss the low ink warning and thus get your printer back online.
- Also, you have to ensure that your computer must be on the same network in which the printer is connected.
Reset and reinstall HP Printer
- Click on the Apple laptop’s menu and choose the ‘System Preferences…’.
- Under the Hardware section click to open ‘Print & Scan’.
- Now press ‘CTRL key’ and concurrently tap in the printer list.
- From the pop-up menu, click on the ‘Reset Printing System’.
- Connect your HP printer to the network by means of USB or Ethernet cable. For direct connections, join a USB cable unswervingly from your printer to your computer.
- Now click on the Apple menu and then tap on ‘Software Update…’ to install all the latest updates for your computer.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the Apple menu and then tap ‘System Preferences…’.
- Open ‘Print & Scan’ and then choose + button or tap on the lock button first and then enter your username and password.
- From the list of options tap on the Add printer or scanner.
- Choose your printer from the available list of printer and then click add.
- Mac OS X will automatically download and install the most recent software and drivers for your printer.
Are you still not able to get rid of this issue? Worry not! We are here to help. There are lots of people who reported the same error that is Why Does My Printer Keep Going Offline? And we helped all of them to resolve this issue. Now, it’s your chance to make connection with our professionals and take their guidance to fix this issue.
Source Url:- Steps To Fix HP Printer Keeps Going Offline Issue