HP Solution center application is ideal to manage HP printer or scanner. You can easily install HP solution center by downloading it from HP Printer Support site or using HP printer install Wizard for windows. HP printer install wizard for windows thoroughly scans your system for devices, drivers & software and then installs the correct software on your PC, like HP Solution center or HP printer Assistant. Now, learn how to install HP solution center with some simple and quick steps.
Install HP Solution center by using HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows
- Go to HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows website. With the help of this software, you can repair, download and install the essential HP software and drivers for your HP printer.
- Tap on the download button and save the file to your computer where you · can access easily.
- When the download completes, tap on the “hppiw.exe” file to start the installation process.
- Follow the prompts or on-screen instruction to proceed through the HP Printer Install Wizard for windows. Once the wizard start to scan your computer and devices, then it may ask you to disconnect and reconnect your printer or scanner.
- After that, reboot your system to save changes.
Now, look at the steps to download software from HP Support.
- · Visit the HP Printer Support Website. Here, you can find support, drivers and software for your HP products easily.
- · Look for Software and drivers section and in the enter product name or number field write down printer’s model number.
- · After that, click on find my product. You can find model number of your printer on the front side, or near the bar code and serial number on the back side of printer.
- · Select your product under the matching products lists for US and operating system under select or confirm your operating system. Click next twice when it prompted.
- · Tap on utility diagnostic tools. Click download when software related to your product is listed to start downloading. Look for downloaded file, open it and then follow the prompts to complete the installation of HP Solution Center.
After installing HP Solution Center, when you run it in your system then it will automatically start to scan the errors related to your computer and devices attached to it. With the help of this application, you can tackle down, issues related to your HP printer too.
View Source Url:-